Welcome to Rolling Hills, unique roundhouse accommodation nestled in a rural Shropshire valley – quirky but comfortable, adventure with touches of luxury.
Our two splendid roundhouses with adjoining purpose built kitchen and dining area provide the perfect accommodation for a holiday to treasure.
The MAPLE ROUNDHOUSE has maple-lined walls and pine wooden flooring with a 1.5m clear acrylic dome so you can star gaze from the comfort of your bed. Perfect both for a romantic hideaway for two or two futons can be made up to accommodate two further guests.
A wood burning stove equipped with logs and kindling will keep you cosy on cooler evenings, and the outdoor patio table and chairs are ideal for al fresco dining, breakfasts with fabulous views or sitting and relaxing with pre-dinner drinks.
- 1 x Leather Super King size bed + all bedding
- 2 x Leather Bedside tables
- 2 x Bedside lamps
- 2 x leather reclining chairs
- 2 x Futons + all bedding
- 1 x leather Ottoman/bench seat
- 1 x Dressing table with mirror and stool
- 1 x Coat and shoe stand
- 1 x Wood burning stove + logs and kindling
- 1 x Fire guard
- 1 x 43” Smart TV with Sky satellite
- Tea and coffee making facilities with serving tray
- 2 x large mugs
- 2 x large wine glasses
- 1 x En-suite with toilet, sink/vanity unit, mirror and towel rail.
- 1 x hand towel
- 2 x large bathroom towels
- Fleece blankets for sitting outside at night
- 1 x Patio table with parasol and 4 chairs
- 1 x large log/bench seat
- 1 x Welly and boot store
- 1 x Outside tap and hose
- 1 x Fire pit
- Fantastic views with peace and tranquillity
- No noise or light pollution